Spicy "Junior" Camper Van Conversion
The Spicy "Junior" camper van conversion is based on the reliable and comfortable Volkswagen VW T5 transporter. The vans have a 2.0L fuel efficient turbo-diesel engines with an average fuel consumption of about 7L/100km and are just a bit larger than your average car, therefore our campervan hire fleet is very easy to operate.
The conversion is done by a professional team with a long lasting reputation in the field. It's a very basic conversion at a first glance, but equipped with everything you actually need to travel around. This campervan can sleep two adults and a small child with three (1+2) seat-belts on the front seats.
The pop top roof above the kitchen is just like the one used on the legendary Westfalia campers from the 1950's. It allows full standing height and generous air circulation, therefore you can cook your meals inside the van even when the weather conditions get a bit nasty.
- The kitchen unit is fully equipped with a Waeco compressor refrigerator running on the separate leisure battery, sink with running water and a double burner gas stove, with a 3kg propane bottle.
- There is a lot of storage room under the rear seat and the bed to store your gear, however do remember to pack lightly with only the bare essentials that you will need to travel.
- Each Spicy Volkswagen camper van conversion is serviced regularly and covered by a 24/7 roadside assistance just to be on the safe side.
Click on any image to open up the image gallery.
Travel, cook, eat, sleep and explore in the cozy comfort of Spicy camper van conversion.
Junior Camper Van Conversion Features
Interior Living Equipment
- Bed size: 120/160x200 (large enough for two adults + a small child)
- All bedding with duvet/comforter, pillows with covers and fitted sheet
- Storage space under the rear seat and folding bed
- Dining table
- Reading lights
- A/C in drivers cab
- AM/FM stereo, CD player, USB and AUX input
- Fully and properly insulated
- Insulation foil window covers
- Separate dual battery with a charger and 220V mains hookup
- 12V and 220V power socket
- Camping table and 2/3 chairs
- 220V power cable for camping site or camper stop hook-up
- Vehicle levelers
- Fire extinguisher
- Brush and dustpan
- Italian Smev double burner propane gas stove with sink and running water including separate fresh and waste water tanks
- A full (3kg) propane bottle
- Waeco 31L compressor refrigerator running on 12V or 220V
- Plates, cups, pans and cutlery for 3 people
- Food containers and washing container
- Kitchen towel, sponge, garbage bags
- Food storage
***All the features above are included in the rental price. If you wish to upgrade your travel experience, check out our list of extra options available. For a full list of included and optional equipment, please check out our Inventory Check List.
- Model: Volkswagen Transporter
- Year : 2010
- Fuel : Diesel (Not Bio-Diesel)
- Engine: 2.0 TDI
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Fuel Consumption: 7 liters/100km
- Tank capacity: 90 liters
- Driver and passenger Airbags
- Power steering
- Power windows and central door locking
- Length : 4.9m
- Width : 1.90m
- Height : 2.0m
You can read and learn more about the basics of small campers here.
You can check the availability using the calendar below. Simply select
the month from the drop down box on the left side and use the scroll bar
below to move to the end of each month.